Freelance Graphic Designer with 18 Years of Experience
My name is Sebastian and I’m a lover of freshly brewed coffee with heavy cream. Being a dad, husband, designer, photographer, adventure seeker are interests too. But it's mostly being a lover of freshly brewed coffee with heavy cream. ;-)
But yes, I'm a freelance graphic designer specializing in Toronto’s financial industry. I design for other industries as well, but most of my experience has been with financial institutions. This means I have a close watch on financial industry design trends, use of images, typography and technical needs of file types (PDF forms for example).
To be more specific, I keep studio projects flowing smoothly by handling the design overflow on a regular or ad hoc basis. This keeps your production humming and eliminates the need to hire another in-house designer. Not to mention all of the expenses that come along with it – health, dental, retirement, recruiter fees, insurance, office space, equipment, administration, you get the picture. The difference could save you around $50,000 per year. Learn more.
Common projects include:
- Corporate and Product Brochures
- Print and Web Ads
- Motion Graphics and Explainer Videos (1 video for about $1,500 is a darn good rate! Ask me.)
- Company Reports and Sales Sheets
- Web, Social Media and Email Graphics
- Trade Show Signage and Collateral
- Sales Presentations
- PDF Revisions and Forms
- Large Format Signs and Billboards
- Event and Product Photography
- Corporate ID (logos, brand guidelines, business cards, stationery)
Your files are sent through FTP and we communicate through in-person meetings, email, phone and Skype. Simple stuff here.
(a typical marketing client situation)
You need to produce new marketing material, but...
- Your in-house designer(s) is currently at capacity and you need to outsource specific designs.
- You don't have an in-house designer but still have many marketing pieces to produce.