I work on an
ad hoc or retainer basis.
Ad hoc projects are designed as they come in. Retainers give you a specified amount of design time per month.
Me and how retainers help your studio
My name is Sebastian and I’m a freelance graphic designer specializing in Toronto’s financial industry.
- no more frantically searching for an available freelancer
- no more frequently educating them on your brand guidelines
- no need to hire an expensive in-house designer
- no more overdue marketing projects
- no more unpredictable designs
Common design tasks include:
- Designing new marketing materials (brochures, ads, signage, infographics, presentations, motion graphics, logos, sales sheets, etc.)
- Rebranding or updating old marketing documents
- Creating various PDFs and fillable forms
- Designing social media, web and email graphics
Sound familiar? Learn more to see if we’re a good fit. →