– Hey, Toronto Marketing Managers! –
Here's why marketing departments are choosing design retainers instead of hiring an expensive full-time designer...
My name is Sebastian and I’m a freelance graphic designer specializing in Toronto’s financial industry.
I handle your studio's design overflow year-round using a simple retainer model. The process is efficient, affordable and will help complete your team's stagnant marketing projects. For you, this means...
- No more frantically searching for an available freelancer
- No more frequently educating them on your brand guidelines
- No need to hire an expensive in-house designer
- No more stagnant marketing projects
- No more unpredictable designs!
Common design tasks include:
- Designing new marketing materials (brochures, ads, signage, infographics, presentations, motion graphics, logos, sales sheets, etc.)
- Rebranding or updating old marketing documents
- Creating various PDFs and fillable forms
- Designing social media, web and email graphics
Sound familiar? Learn more to see if we’re a good fit. →