Fair and simple Pricing:
Ad hoc marketing projects are designed at $75/hr.
A retainer gives you 40hrs. of design time per month for $2,500.
how retainers help your studio
My name is Sebastian and I’m a freelance graphic designer specializing in Toronto’s financial industry.
I handle the design overflow for busy marketing departments using a retainer model or simply ad hoc (per project, as they come). The process is efficient, affordable and keeps your projects from slipping. For you, this means...
- no more frantically searching for an available freelancer
- no more frequently educating them on your brand guidelines
- no need to hire an expensive in-house designer
- no more overdue marketing projects
- no more unpredictable designs
- no more expensive agency rates!
Common design tasks include:
- Designing new marketing materials (brochures, ads, signage, infographics, presentations, motion graphics, logos, sales sheets, etc.)
- Rebranding or updating old marketing documents
- Creating various PDFs and fillable forms
- Designing social media, web and email graphics